Yahtzee Score Card for Kids - Free Printable




A "Yahtzee" score card can be a little too complicated for little ones to completely understand. To help my kids play more easily by themselves or with little assistance, I created a simplified score card for playing Yahtzee. Feel free to print these off for your family!

Click on the image below to open and print it from your browser
or you can also download the .pdf for free at TeacherPayTeachers.
> View More Resources I've Created
Click on the image above to open it and print from your browser.

Comments

  1. Thank you for your kid friendly Yahtzee card! I am excited to use it with my after-school tutoring kids. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in an assisted living. This score card was awesome for the seniors as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, can't wait to play with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making yard Yahtzee for my grandkids and your kid friendly score card will make it easier for them to understand. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I look forward to your comments...