Colorful Golf Tees

I don't play golf, but my husband, my brother, my dad, and my father-in-law all enjoy it. Even my mother-in-law plays sometimes. It's kind of difficult to make gifts from children that relate to the game of golf, but here is what we came up with - turning boring tees into fun ones that will hopefully put a smile on their face when they reach in their stylish tee bag and pull out one of these lovelies.


I kind of like that these are temporary, because tees eventually break and get lost. So many of the children's gifts and artwork are lovingly displayed or stored by our family members, so here's a thoughtful gift that won't last forever, and they don't have to feel guilty about it.
 

Decorating these tees was really fun and also a little addicting. We used Sharpie markers and we also had some paint pens we used, as well. Yes, even Landon was in on the action, and surprisingly, the kids didn't get marker all over them! Our bag of tees was on clearance for $2.98 (I think they usually run about $5), and I'm super pleased with how they turned out. I hope the men in our life think so, too, because they will probably all get a bag of them at some point!
 

The back side of the bag (which Ava is showing) reads,
"Bringing a little love, fun, and color to your golf game." 

Comments