Puff Paint Recipe (adapted from recipe found here)
• 1 tablespoon self-rising flour
• 1 tablespoon salt• a few little drops of food coloring
- Mix the equal parts of flour and salt. Then add some water to make a nice smooth paste. Add and mix in food coloring.
- Paint away on a nice thick sheet of cardboard. We used the white inside of Little Debbie boxes. Whatever you use, make sure it is cut to fit inside your microwave.
- Microwave the design on high for 15 - 30 seconds (microwaves vary, of course) until the paint puffs and it's all nice and dry.
Ava and Landon turned their creations into large birthday cards for Daddy.