Landon's 1st Birthday Cake

We were fortunate to be able to have both sides of our family with us to celebrate Landon's 1st birthday. However, they weren't here at the same time, so we had cupcakes for one party and a sheet cake for the other. 

I made the cupcake toppers from colored card stock, toothpicks, glue, and letter stickers, and I was pleased with how cute and colorful they turned out.

I enlisted my brother's help in decorating the sheet cake like a garden for Landon's farm-themed party. I considered the barn or animal idea, but was just too overwhelmed. We were rather proud of how our garden turned out with just two cans of icing and some candy.

Comments

  1. Aww so pretty and creative!! Can't believe it's been a year already. Hope there's pics on facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I look forward to your comments...