Postcard Travel Log Book

When I was growing up, my family had the opportunity to travel all over the country for our vacations. After being to 43 of the states myself, I consider it important for my children to have some way of looking back and seeing all the places they have visited.

It would be wonderful if I created scrapbooks of our family travels, but the truth is, I don't have the time or the inclination. So, I came up with a very low-cost, easy, and quick way to log Ava and Landon's vacation destinations. Each child has a photo album (a.k.a. travel book) which is being filled with a postcard from each of our trips.

When we go on vacation, I let Ava pick out a postcard she likes, I write the date on the back, and then we add it to her travel book. That's it. I also added a 4x6 map of the United States to each of their books for them to color in the states as they visit them.

Comments