January 9, 2009

Valentines

Ava made Valentine cards this year for the sweeties in her life. I think I had more fun than Ava on this one. I focused on making things pretty with felt, ribbon, and scissors, and Ava's role was to color, decorate with stickers, and her new favorite - use the glue stick! The inside of the cards are filled with Ava's special touch (for the recipients eyes only :). We took all our stickers, ribbons, and other goodies over to Ava's friend Sofia's house and spread the love by making even more Valentines. You just can't have too much love!

1 comment:

  1. Yea - this was so fun! We should do it again...I've got a tiny bit of Irish in my heritage, so maybe we can use that as an excuse to make St. Patrick cards! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I look forward to reading your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...